I can think of four scenarios:
- You know what you want
1. You know the particular brand(s) you trust and you have the laptop configuration that would meet your needs. Then click on the brand(s) below to make your choice.
ACER Lenovo ASUS LG Gateway Sony HP Toshiba
- You appreciate choice in life
2. You know the configuration that would best serve your needs and are not specific about a particular brand, but would like to have as wide a choice as possible. In this case submit your criteria here and make your selection.
- You are at the crossroads
3. You would like to make an informed decision. You would appreciate a brief introduction about laptops and how to specify for one depending on your needs. In this case click on the Introduction , read through the few pages that follow.
- Protect your investment
4. Or it may be that you already have bought a laptop / notebook and would like to get some useful advice as to how best to protect your investment. Then you may want to read this page Protect your investment - your laptop / notebook / netbook